European Studies Alliance at the University of Wisconsin- Madison
The European Studies Alliance houses four international Centers created through competitive grants. Each Center pursues its own range of intellectual and programmatic activities. The ESA provides a common profile for European Studies at UW-Madison by coordinating the classroom, research, and public affairs undertakings that all four Centers pursue in the same area.
- The Videoconference, "Does Turkey have a European Future?" is now available to stream on Youtube.
- The Conversation on the German Elections is now available to stream on YouTube.
- Performance Management as Governance Tool: Evidence from Europe. Don Moynihan's summary of the daylong seminar on June 20, 2013.
- "Making Sense of European MOOCs," by Prof. Kris Olds on the European MOOCs in a Global Context Workshop on June 20, 2013.
- European Studies Alliance Spring/Summer 2013 Newsletter now available.
New Fall 2013 courses:
- History 600: "Fascisms and Nature in Europe, Dr. Wilko Graf von Hardenberg (DAAD Professor for Environmental History)
- Italian 452/Lit Trans 410: Food Cultures of Italy in the Mediterranean Context, Professor Grazia Menechella
- German 948: Comparative World Literature, Professor Venkat Mani